LATIMER CHIROPRACTIC: YOUR SAN FRANCISCO HOME FOR CHIROPRACTIC CARE
We're happy to welcome you to the official website for Latimer Chiropractic Care, your family resource for chiropractic care in and around the city of San Francisco, CA. We hope you'll take a moment to look through this information and learn more about our experienced chiropractor and the many beneficial services we offer. Our drug-free, non-invasive healing methods can ease chronic pain, stimulate healing of acute injuries, and help your body's many components work in balance once again.
Our Chiropractor: Dr. Richard R. Latimer
Dr. Richard R. Latimer brings over four decades of hands-on experience to his work as a chiropractor. Originally licensed in 1976, he has helped countless patients at our clinic since the late 1970s. In the 1990s, he became a Qualified Medical Evaluator and Disability Examiner. He is also highly trained in chiropractic orthopedics and proficient in the Activator Method, a specialized form of low force chiropractic care. Dr. Latimer treats patients of all ages, making him the perfect choice to serve as your family's primary chiropractic care practitioner.
Low Force Chiropractic Care and Other Safe, Natural Techniques
If you worry about the side effects and potential complications of drugs and surgery, then Latimer Chiropractic is the clinic for you. Our safe, natural techniques get to the root of many health challenges and conditions. You'll benefit from services such as:
- Chiropractic Care - Chiropractic care involves the use of manual or instrument-assisted adjustments to joints that have lost their alignment. By fixing these alignment problems, we can improve everything from joint motion to nerve function. Our use of the Activator Method means that you'll enjoy the gentle, painless advantages of low force chiropractic care.
- Corrective Exercises - Corrective exercises live up to their name by correcting physical weaknesses, mobility limitations, poor posture, and balance problems. From strength-building exercises to gentle stretches, we can create individualized corrective exercise programs for each patient's needs.
- Lifestyle Advice - Your life choices play a major role in your day-to-day wellness. We can provide lifestyle advice to help you make the right choices for optimal health.
- Foot Evaluation: Do you think you may benefit from foot orthotics or are not sure if your shoes are giving you the proper support. A quick foot screening during your spinal examination may help to provide helpful answers to these questions.
- Nutritional Assessments - We can evaluate your nutritional regimen and suggest key improvements to keep you healthy.
- Physiotherapy - Our physiotherapy offering include ultrasound, low level laser therapy, myofascial therapy, and more.
Visit Our San Francisco Clinic
Give yourself and your family the highest level of chiropractic care you'll find in the great city of San Francisco. Call 415-387-2685 to schedule an appointment at Latimer Chiropractic!