Dr. Richard R. Latimer has been a licensed
Chiropractor since 1976.
Dr. Richard R. Latimer has been freeing people from pain since 1978 in his clinic in San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Latimer uses a holistic treatment philosophy when taking care of his patients. He combines state of the art low force manipulation with physiotherapy procedures, specific exercises tailored to your condition, as well as lifestyle and nutritional advice.
- Dr. Latimer earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 1976, graduating from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles.
- In 1976 he passed his state and national Chiropractic Board Examinations, scoring in the top three percent in the state of California.
- In 1995 he completed training as a Qualified Medical Evaluator and Disability Examiner, qualifying Dr. Latimer to perform Disability and Impairment evaluations for injured workers and auto injury patients in the state of California.
- In 1998 Dr. Latimer completed a three year post Graduate program in Chiropractic Orthopedics.
- Dr. Latimer has been an Advanced Proficiency Rated in Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique since 1988. Activator Methods is the foremost low force chiropractic technique in use today.
Memberships & Associations:
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association since 1978.
- Member of the California Chiropractic Association since 1978.